Outfits Inspiration cute life Links

Sunday 18 December 2016

CUTIE CUTIE SO CANDY LOVE


First round offers came out on Friday and guess who starts their Bachelor of Psychology next year!! Although I am currently loving the break from uni work I am missing it a little bit too and cant wait to get started in my degreee. But for now it's time to put my energy into planning things to do while I am in New York and LA, I can't believe I go in less than a month. xx

Cookie Monster Cupcake Studs - Saturday Lollipop



Lilac Crop Top - Topshop
Lazy Oaf Sweet Stuff Sheer Top - Depop - this is the one that arrived with a big hole in it but you can't really notice it. 


Motel Candy Stripe Skirt - purchased this from ebay, I bought the little hot pants in the same fabric from asos when they first came out but I never really wear them. Not enough places to wear hot pants, was super glad to find the skirt version. 
Rainbow Striped Tote - Vintage - I think from Salvos

Nike Air Max Thea - Hype DC

1 comment: