Outfits Inspiration cute life Links

Sunday 5 October 2014

IT'S MY PARTY AND I'LL CRY IF I WANT TO

I've been a little bit quiet on here recently, I went away away to Newcastle for my birthday and have been trying to get over a case of serious home sickness since. It does happen every time I go home, I get back and wonder what I am doing in Melbourne. It usually takes a couple of weeks of me continually reminding myself that I love my job and that I am still not quite done with Melbourne. 

I had an amazing time away and was completely spoilt rotten. This was the outfit that I wore on the actual day and I am going to keep this as a strictly outfit post, I will do another one later in the week with some of the photos from my beautiful picnic in the park birthday. xo

Flower Crown - Sportsgirl - picked this up in Newcastle mall the day before my birthday, a pretty crown is a birthday essential :)

Pink Gingham Dress - Bettina Liano - This is actually the first year that I haven't bought a dress specifically for my birthday, I left it to the last minute and was restricted by carry on luggage only (terrifying!). It's one of those dresses that you are so glad you bought, season after season you pull it out for Spring/Summer and fall in love again and again.

Holographic Mermaid Shell Bag - Nasty Gal - This bag has sold out a couple of times over and I managed to nab it on the second time it went up. I'll keep my fins crossed for the fellow merbabes who missed out that they do re-do this style because it is an essential!

Stripe Knee High Socks in Ice Blue/White - American Apparel - I bought these in three colour ways (other colour way in previous outfit post) and I am wanting to go back and get more, they are my most favorite recent purchase. 
Eadie White Chunky Sandals - Lipstick Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment